Dr. Darryl Kashton, BSc. D.C.
Dr. Jennifer Beggs, BSc. D.C.
- Doctor of Chiropractic. Graduated 2002 from CMCC in Toronto, ON.
- Started working at East Quance Chiropractic in 2005
- Current Vice President and Finance Chair of the Chiropractic Association of Saskatchewan
Specialties: Diversified, Activator, IFC, Ultrasound
Dr. Jeff Zimmer, BSc. BEd. D.C.
Dr. Barbara Ziolkowski (Retired)
Leanne L. Johnson, RMT
- MTAS Registered Massage Therapist since 2007
- Graduated from Western College of Remedial Massage Therapies in 2007
- Started working at East Quance Chiropractic in 2007
-Specialties: Theraputic massage, Pregnancy massage (with pregnancy massage table), and direct billing for RCMP, DVA, WCB & SGI
-Specialties: Cupping, Pregnancy massage (side lying), Foot reflexology, Sports massage, and Upper and Lower RAPID - Neurofascial reset technique
Wendy S. Erickson, RMT
- MTAS Registered Massage Therapist since 2001
- Graduated from Western College of Remedial Massage Therapies in 2001
-Specialties: Deep Tissue, Trigger Point Therapy, Cupping, Graston Technique, and Myofascial Release. SGI accredited
Jessica Fisher, RMT
- Jessica is currently attending Chiropractic College and is no longer practicing massage therapy.