is a chiropractic clinic located in the east end of Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. The clinic provides rehabilitation treatments for work related injuries, sports injuries, motor vehicle accident injuries, and injuries related to day-to-day living. We cater to clients of all ages including children, adults and seniors. Treatment is provided in a safe, non invasive, and relaxing environment. We offer chiropractic, massage therapy, and reflexology, services at our clinic.
- New patients for both chiropractic and massage therapy are now able to print out their new patient forms prior to coming for their appointments. This means you can have the forms filled out ahead of time to avoid needing to come 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to fill them out in the clinic. This will also help reduce some traffic in our waiting room. You can find the link to the "New Patient Forms" at the top of the web page or you can click here.
- Taurelle Berger will be adjusting her hours starting May 3rd. Her new hours for new and existing patients are as follows:
Mon & Tues 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM, Wed & Thurs 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM, and Fri 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- East Quance Chiropractic will be welcoming a new registered massage therapist, Shae-Lynn Boyce to our team on June 1st. Shae will be accepting new patients at the following hours: Mon, Wed, & Fri 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM and Tues & Thurs 2:00 PM - 6:00PM
Effective May 4, 2020, Saskatchewan Public Health has allowed all Chiropractic care to resume. Massage Therapy has been allowed to resume on May 19, 2020. All Chiropractors and Massage Therapists will be back working their normal hours.
To protect yourself and others, we ask that you do not attend our clinic if any of the following criteria are met:
- You are feeling any cold or flu symptoms including: fever, cough, and/or difficulty breathing.
- If you have travelled internationally within 14 days of your appointment.
- If you have been diagnosed or if you have come into contact with someone who has diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of your appointment.
Please also inform our reception staff if you have travelled outside the province, where you were, and when you returned.
Thank you for considering our health of our staff, our patients, and the health of the community.
-Dr. Jennifer Beggs will be away from the office on Friday, June 18th.
She will be back in the office for regular hours on Monday, June 21st.
- Taurelle Berger will be away from the office from Friday, June 18th until Friday, June 25th.
She will be back in the office for regular hours on Monday, June 28th.
- Leanne Johnson will be away from the office on Friday, June 18th Friday, June 25th.
She will be back in the office for regular hours on Saturday, June 26th.
- Dr. Darryl Kashton will be away from the office from Monday, June 21st until Wednesday, June 23rd.
He will be back in the office for regular hours on Thursday, June 24th.
- Dr. Jennifer Beggs will be away from the office on Thursday, June 24th.
She will be back in the office on Friday, June 25th.
- Dr. Jeff Zimmer and Dr. Jennifer Beggs will both be away from the office on Monday, June 28th.
They will both be back in the office on Tuesday, June 29th.
- Our clinic will be closed on Thursday, July 1st in observance of Canada Day.
The clinic will be open for regular hours on Friday, July 2nd.
- Dr. Jeff Zimmer will be away from the office on Friday, July 2nd.
He will be back in the office for regular hours on Monday, July 5th.
We are located south of the old Costco and we are in the same strip mall as CAA and M&M Meats.
We strive to offer the highest quality of chiropractic care to all our clients. We are friendly, knowledgeable and care about all aspects of your treatment. Each treatment is customized to meet your specific needs by incorporating a variety of assessment and treatments techniques that are best suited to you as an individual. As part of our service, we will provide you with knowledge of self-administered pain management techniques such as stretching and strengthening exercises.
We are a scent free office so we ask that you please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, aftershave, scented lotions, and other fragrances on days that you are coming in for an appointment. The chemicals used in scented products can make some people sick, especially those with fragrance sensitivities, asthma, allergies and other medical conditions. Help us keep the air we share healthy and fragrance-free. Thank you.